Heuristic Play Starter Pack
Heuristic play is a wonderful opportunity to capitalise on toddlers’ curiosity about the objects that make up the world around them. The resources which make up this set are not be the kinds of objects traditionally thought of as toys for young children but they provide equally valuable opportunities for extending children’s learning.
Open ended play
There is no right and wrong way to play with Heuristic resources so everyone’s ideas are equally valid and worthwhile. The open ended nature of the resources means that all toddlers can explore and investigate in their own way, applying their own creative ideas and building on their own experiences.
Storage bag and detailed activity guide included
This large set of 63 wooden pieces includes an activity guide in 7 languages and a large cotton drawstring bag to hold the components when not in use.
See the Heuristic Play set being used!
Supports the following areas of learning:
- Personal Development - sensory
- Physical Development - construction
- Physical Development - motor skills
- Understanding the World - observation
- Guidance notes & bag included
- Pack of 63
- Contents: 10 x 70mm rings, 10 x 48mm rings, 6 x 40mm cubes, 10 x 63mm egg cups, 10 x 35mm spools, 10 x 50mm balls, 3 x 70mm bowls, 3 x 92mm bowls, 1 x 320mm ring holder
Age: Suitable from 10 months.