LED Touch Bubble Tube
A Touch Bubble Tube changes colours by sensing when a user has touched it! The bubble tube becomes immediately much more tactile and explores different senses through vibration and visual learning.
Develop sensory & motor skills
Used as part of a sensory room, Touch Bubble Tubes are great for those who want to stimulate the user and teach them about reactive actions they make. It is ideal for those with limited motor skills and hand to eye coordination as it is reactive throughout the robust PVC tube.
Safe & secure
The Bead and Ball Bubble Tube can be attached using a secure wall bracket or built into a soft plinth for the perfect sensory room feature. The Touch Bubble Tube comes with everything you need, and no additional set-up is required for it to be touch sensitive.
See Bubble Tubes being used!
- Input Voltage: 12VAC
- Power Consumption: 36W
- Power Connector: 2.1mm jack
- Ambient Temperature: 40°C maximum
- Standard Lighting Colours: red, green, blue, yellow or white
- Available tube lengths: 1m, 1.5m or 2m
- Available tube widths: 150mm or 200mm
- Dimensions: Height 160mm + tube height, width 380mm, depth 380mm
- Weight: 5kg approx. (without water)
Delivery time: Made to order - up to 25 days