Crocodile Wall Panel
Children will be drawn to this eye-catching crocodile themed activity wall panel.
This wall panel is made up of five sections, each designed to encourage different areas of learning for your child.
The panel encourages the following skills:
- Manipulative activities to encourage hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Percussive instruments for developing coordination, memory and motor skills
- A mirror for exploring through self
- Magnetic pen and balls to encourage cognitive and fine motor skills
- Various mazes and threading activities to encourage fine motor skills
- Rotational pieces and interlocking cogs to learn through reasoning and cause and effect
See the Activity Panels in Use!
Learning through play
Ideal for individual or collaborative play. The challenges offer children a range of hands-on learning opportunities including problem-solving and language development.
- Made from MDF
- Set contains 5 panels with fixing holes and attachment screws for easy wall fitting
- Total length 1745mm
- Section lengths: head 360 mm, front legs 347 mm. middle 347 mm, hind legs 347 mm and tail 344 mm
- Recommended for indoor use only
Age: Suitable from 12 months